Black Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia) Plants | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Hardy Flowering Perennial, Pollinator Favorite
This lovely, traditional perennial wildflower, Black Eyed Susan (Gloriosa Daisy), has bright yellow petals surrounding a dark brown center. Each plant starts blooming in mid-summer but really shines as the days get a little cooler. With a full, bushy growth habit, Rudbeckia typically grows to about 2’ to 3’ and is the perfect addition to foundation and landscape plantings. It will attract a host of pollinators, holds up well as a cut flower, and will only get bigger and fuller with each year. This plant is perennial in zones 3 and warmer but will do better if mulched over in very cold climates.
These hardy, low-maintenance perennials are easy to grow, making them perfect for both novice and experienced gardeners.
Clovers Garden Black Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia) Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering perennial plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – plants are raised without these chemicals to protect pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start.
- Pollinator Favorite – Birds, bees, and butterflies will visit this flower all summer long.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly package designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – best for foundation planting and large gardens with room to spread. Grows as a perennial in Zones 3 and warmer.
- Growing Requirements – Prefers full sun but will tolerate partial shade, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining, neutral soil. For extended blooming, snip off deadheads after blossoms. In the fall, trim plant back to 2” above ground and mulch with straw if you’re in zones 4 or colder.
- Season long blossoms – plant will flower from mid-summer to first freeze and makes for long-lasting cut bouquets.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed