Chocolate Habanero Pepper Plant - Two Plants -- 500K Scoville!
- These are real Chocolate Habanero Peppers. Not Regular Habaneros, not Red Savina Habaneros, not Caribbean Red Habaneros- Not Seeds - Each 4"- 7" Tall - In 3" Pots
- Chocolate Habaneros rate approximately 425,000 - 577,000 units on the Scoville Heat Index Scale. They easily double the heat of a regular Habanero and are about 142 times hotter than a Jalapeno.
- Chocolate Habaneros are fantastic for Mole sauce as they have a rich, smoky, and earthy flavor. Great for salsas and dishes requiring a fuller flavor - much more flavorful than regular Habaneros.
- Used often to make Jamaican Jerk Sauce.
- Peppers start out growing emerald green and then change to a brown color as they mature. Their fruit usually grows to about 2 inches in length.