Beefsteak Tomato Plant | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Beefsteak
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
A gardener's favorite, the Beefsteak tomato grows as large as two pounds in size and bears tons of fruit well into frost season! It's lower acid than most red tomatoes with sweet and meaty flesh that will keep you in BLTs all summer long!
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- Two Large, Live Plants – ready to grow, premium tomato plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization, benefits from caging or staking.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed