100% Organic Recycled Paper Seed Starter Pots + Trays -- Biodegradable, Sustainable & Peat-Free Pots -- 48 Pots, 24 Tags, 4 Reusable Trays
Did you know? Traditional peat moss pots are harvested from natural peat bogs. This process leads to the destruction of these natural bogs which are considered one of the planet’s best “carbon sinks.” In addition, the harvest releases Co2 into the atmosphere. There is an eco-friendly alternative to peat, plastic, and pellet pot and it works even better in your garden!
EcoPaper Seed Pots are made from 100% North American recycled paper! Gardeners love this environmentally friendly and sustainable option but also rave about their seed-starting results. Porous and breathable, these pots allow excess moisture to escape while protecting roots from temperature fluctuations. Unlike peat, they cannot mold and are sturdy enough to hold up during the entire seed starting process. The generous 3.5” size of each pot gives the seedling plenty of room to grow strong roots before moving outside. And once it’s time to move, you can plant the whole pot right in the garden. It will naturally decompose right in place so it’s stress-free transplanting for the new seedling.
This kit includes:
- 48 EcoPaper seed pots. 3.5” diameter, 3.5” height
- 4 plastic reusable trays, with drain holes, specifically designed to fit these seed pots
- 24 wooden 6” label tags
- Made from 100% North American recycled paper and completely biodegradable.
- Peat-free! Environmentally friendly, sustainable product that lowers your carbon footprint.
- Exclusive Clovers Garden Quick-Start Instruction Sheet
- Perfect for all types of seedlings, especially tender rooted vegetables or transplants.
- Porous and breathes like clay, allowing excess moisture to escape while protecting roots from temperature fluctuation.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
By starting plants from seed, you have better control over the variety and quality in your garden. You can save seeds from year to year or use heirloom seeds, eliminating dependence on the offerings of a garden store. You also control the input from start to finish so you know your plants are organic. By choosing EcoPaper seed pots you are also helping grow a healthier planet!
Any plant, flower or vegetable can be grown in our pots, but they are especially great for growing tender rooted vegetables and herbs such as:
Clovers Garden Centers has 50 years’ experience in the gardening industry. We believe in eco-friendly, sustainable gardening practices that that enhance the growth of your plants, while being kind to the earth.