Champion II Tomato Plants | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Disease-Resistant
Even more disease-resistant than Champion I, this plant has the same delicious flavor with large yields of medium-sized fruits (up to 10 ounces each). A great slicer but also meaty enough to stand up to sauces and canning, this is the tomato you’ve been looking for!
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization, benefits from caging or staking.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed