Chocolate Habanero Pepper | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Deep Brown, 500K SHU
The rich, smoky flavor of the hard-to-find Chocolate Habanero makes it a cook's favorite for Mole sauce, Jamaican Jerk Sauce and adds an interesting deep, full flavor (and heat!) to salsas. Nearly 2x the heat of a regular Habanero, this pepper ranks 425,000 - 577,000 units on the Scoville Scale. This unique pepper starts out emerald green and turns to a deep dark brown as it gets sweeter and hotter. Also a prolific producer with bushy growth habit, making it perfect for pots.
This pepper sold out last year in our garden centers before we could get it online! So order now, our inventory is limited.
What you'll get with your Chocolate Habanero Pepper Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – peppers need full sun, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining soil. Larger plants benefit from caging or staking.
- Season long harvest – this variety produces peppers well all season. Like all pepper varieties they can be harvested at all stages and only get hotter as they go from green to deep chocolate brown.
- Handle with care! Every part of this plant is hot, wear gloves when handling and avoid touching the eyes or nose.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
These must-have hot peppers will spice up your garden and heat up your next BBQ.