Herbs & Leafy Greens Seed Kit | 20 Varieties, 500 Seeds, Non-GMO, Resealable Bags
Seeds to plant now for a fall harvest!
Our early grower and chef's favorite kit, Herbs & Leafy Greens Seeds Collection, includes 20 different varieties of non-GMO seeds with a mix of classics, heirlooms, and hard-to-find varieties. Perfect for in-ground, hydroponic, containers, and even windowboxes, you'll have plenty to grow, store, and share. These are the seeds we grow for our greenhouse plants!
Herbs & Leafy Greens Seed Collection includes:
- Premium seeds. Guaranteed non-GMO, open pollinated seeds (except for a few hybrid varieties), and tested for germination success.
- Contains 20 varieties including basil, lavender, collards, kale, thyme, dill, lemon balm, lettuce, spinach, and more.
- USA grown and hand-packed. Includes several heirloom seed varieties, suitable for all U.S. Climate Zones.
- Resealable, waterproof. Seeds are in an outer seed vault reselable bag with each variety in its own bag (with instructions). Store for up to 7 years.
- Works in all gardens. Indoor, greenhouse, small space containers, hydroponic, AeroGardens, early seed starting or large in-ground garden plots.
- Season long production. Enough to feed the family fresh produce all summer and preserve some for winter.
- Pollinator friendly seeds. Also Includes marigold seeds, a natural deer and rabbit repellent.
- Digital Gardening Guide. Includes access to our exclusive Clovers Garden digital Gardening Guides with everything you need to know to successfully plant your vegetable garden
- Clovers Garden 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
We’ve chosen only the finest,100% non-GMO, quality seeds in combinations that include traditional gardener favorites for flavor, yield, and performance. Tested for germination success and always fresh for planting season. Ready to grow on your schedule, suitable for all US Climate zones and perfect for indoor, greenhouse, hydroponic, or direct-to-ground or container planting.
For three generations, Clovers Garden has served gardeners and we’re happy to continue that tradition today with gardening products designed for the home grower. We’re gardening right beside you and are here to answer any questions.
Get growing today with Clovers!
Other Collections Available Here: Veggie Garden Favorites; Tomatoes & Peppers; Picklers, Canners & Salsa
This Collection includes approximately 25 seeds of each variety (in resealable bags):
Arugula: Has a pleasant nutty flavor at baby leaf stage and is a nice accent in a green salad mix.
Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach: Classic, most popular spinach variety; leaves are sweet and tender with rich flavor.
Broadleaf Mustard Greens: A Southern favorite with a mildly spicy flavor and packed with nutrition.
Chamomile: Produces small, apple scented, daisy-like flowers which can be used for tea. Dries well.
Chives: Very hardy, and adds a fresh, delicate mild green-onion flavor to your favorite recipes.
Coriander (Cilantro): Extra slow bolting, leaves (cilantro) and seeds (coriander) are edible and a great pollinator attractor.
Crackerjack Mix Marigolds: Natural deer and rabbit repellent, super easy to grow, perfect for cut flowers and floral arrangements.
Dinosaur Kale: Edible ornamental that is milder and more tender than most kales.
Dwarf Siberian Kale: Very productive, produces thick, medium, deep green, round-oval leaves.
Georgia Southern Collards: Heavy producer. Grows 2-3'H, upright with large yet with tender, mild and juicy blue-green crumpled leaves. Slow to bolt. Heat, cold and poor soil tolerant.
Gourmet Blend Lettuce: Contains five highly praised flavorful, colorful varieties in shades of green to red.
Lavender: Plants produce very flavorful pungent leaves and beautiful lavender flowers. Dries well. Pollinator favorite
Lemon Balm: Popular ingredient of herbal teas, having a pleasant flavor and calming effect.
Mammoth Dill: Ancient herb and most widely grown dill for fresh eating, flowers, and seed heads.
Parris Island Cos Romaine: Highest nutritional value of any lettuce; produces dark grey-green heads with crisp, sweet, slightly savoyed leaves with creamy white hearts.
Parsley: Most popular for garnishing and flavor; rich in vitamins A, B, C and a good source of calcium, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin.
Sweet Italian Basil: Traditional Italian favorite, very popular and versatile, savor either fresh or dried.
Thyme: One of the most versatile herbs used in cooking, entire plant is used fresh or dried to flavor a wide variety of dishes.
Vates Collards: Standard, most well-known variety with a mild cabbage flavor.