Hot Pepper Plant Collection | Four Large, Live Plants | Non-GMO, Super Hot, Includes Ghost
All our favorite hot peppers in one collection!
Bring the heat this summer with these scorching hot, hot, hot peppers. Includes one each of our best selling hot peppers! Easy to grow with high yields all summer, you'll want these in your garden for a nearly endless supply of salsa, pickles, and grilled entrees. Works great in containers too.
Includes one each of these live pepper plants:
Carolina Reaper: 2.2 million on the Scoville Scale, Currently ranked by Guinness World Records as the world's hottest pepper.
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion: 1.46 million on Scoville Scale and listed in the 2012 Guinness Book of World Records
Ghost Bhut Jolokia: 855K to 1.1 million on the Scoville Scale and nearly four times hotter than regular Habaneros
Super Chili: 50K SHU, great flavor and does double duty as a gorgeous ornamental plant filled with dozens and dozens of bright, colorful peppers.
What you get when you grow with Clovers Garden:
- Large, Live plants – big, healthy, ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster and more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – we partner with a long-term growing partner and control the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – peppers need full sun, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining soil. Larger plants benefit from caging or staking.
- Season long harvest – these varieties produce peppers all season long. Like all pepper varieties, they can be harvested at all stages and only get hotter as they go from green to orange to red.
- Handle with care! Every part is hot, wear gloves when handling and avoid touching the eyes or nose.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed