Ring of Fire Hot Pepper Collection (Six Live Plants) World Record Hot Peppers
We’re bringing the HEAT to your pepper garden! Clovers Garden has collected six of the world’s hottest, hardest-to-find, and most delicious pepper plants so your garden rules the block this summer. Just stock up on gloves and cream cheese because you’ll need them to tame these scorchers.
We ship all plants Priority Mail. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Ring of Fire includes six super-healthy, big and full live plants, one each of these varieties:
- Carolina Reaper: 2.2 million on the Scoville Scale, Currently ranked by Guinness World Records as the world's hottest pepper.
- Trinidad Moruga Scorpion: 1.46 million on Scoville Scale and listed in the 2012 Guinness Book of World Records
- Ghost Bhut Jolokia: 855K to 1.1 million on the Scoville Scale and nearly four times hotter than regular Habaneros
- Caribbean Red Habanero: 300K to 475K Scoville Scale Ranking, twice the heat of ordinary habaneros and 80 times hotter than a jalapeno.
- Cayenne Long Slim: 30K to 50K on the Scoville Scale, great for drying, pickling, or eating fresh.
- Thai Gong Bao: 50K to 100K Scoville rank, traditionally used in spicy Asian-style cuisine.
Plants are approximately 4” to 7” tall in 3.5 inch pots. These are not seeds, not rootstalk, and definitely Non-GMO. With up to ten times the root development of our competitors, you get a huge head start to harvest. We stand behind all of our products and carefully package our plants and ship them quickly so they're ready to plant when you get them. If anything happens during shipment, we'll replace it!
Every order includes our exclusive instruction booklet with helpful hints on planting a pepper garden.