Picklers, Canners, & Salsa Seeds Kit – 20 Varieties, Non-GMO, Packed for 2021
Whether you’re just starting out or an experienced gardener, Clovers Garden is here to help you grow your best garden. We’ve created a collection of seed kits perfect for every sized garden with plenty to grow, store, and share.
Our early grower and chef's favorite kit, Picklers, Canners & Salsa Seeds Collection, includes 19 different varieties of seeds with treasured heirlooms and sought-after hardy hybrids. The full packet will grow over 1300 pounds of fresh produce, more than enough to feed your family all summer, put up for the winter, and share with your neighbors.
We’ve chosen only the finest,100% non-GMO, quality seeds in combinations that include traditional gardener favorites for flavor, yield, and performance. Tested for germination success and always fresh for planting season. Ready to grow on your schedule, suitable for all US Climate zones and perfect for indoor, greenhouse, hydroponic, or direct-to-ground or container planting.
You’ll also get access to our exclusive Clovers Garden digital Gardening Guide with everything you need to know to successfully plant your home or survival vegetable garden.
For three generations, Clovers Garden has served gardeners and we’re happy to continue that tradition today with gardening products designed for the home grower. We’re gardening right beside you and are here to answer any questions.
This Collection includes:
- Premium seeds, guaranteed non-GMO. Open pollinated seeds (except for a few hybrid varieties), tested for germination success.
- Contains 20 varieties including ace 55 tomato, cayenne long slim pepper, coriander, jalapeño gigantia pepper, mammoth dill, pickling cucumbers, rio grande verde tomatillo, serrano chili peppers, sweet Italian basil (full list below).
- USA grown and hand-packed. Includes several heirloom seed varieties, suitable for all U.S. Climate Zones.
- Resealable waterproof seed vault bag with individual resealable bags. Store for up to 7 years.
- Works in all gardens: indoor, greenhouse, small space containers, hydroponic, AeroGardens, early seed starting or large in-ground garden plots.
- Pollinator friendly seeds. Also Includes marigold seeds, a natural deer and rabbit repellent.
- Access to exclusive Clovers Garden digital Gardening Guide with everything you need to know to successfully plant your vegetable garden
- Clovers Garden 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
Other Collections Available Here: Veggie Garden Favorites; Herbs & Leafy Greens; Tomatoes & Peppers
This Collection includes approximately 25 seeds of each variety (in resealable bags):
Ace 55 Tomato: Classic American low acid tomato and an old favorite for canning.
Cayenne Long Slim Pepper: One of the best-known hot chili peppers with a 30,000-50,000 SHU rating.
Copenhagen Market Cabbage: Old-fashioned, early favorite with crisp and tender leaves. Perfect for sauerkraut or soups.
Coriander (aka Cilantro): Extra slow bolting, leaves (cilantro) and seeds (coriander) are edible and a great pollinator attractor.
Crackerjack Mix Marigolds: Natural deer and rabbit repellent, super easy to grow, perfect for cut flowers and floral arrangements.
Dwarf Grey Sugar Pea: Delicious peas are small to medium, cream colored and not crowded in the pod.
Homestead 24 Tomato: Improved Homestead variety that produces meaty, firm, and consistently uniform fruit.
Hungarian Hot Yellow Wax Pepper: Medium hot pepper with distinctive, pungent flavor; 5,000-10,000 SHU.
Jackson Wonder Lima Bean: Purple-brown speckled seeds with a mild nutty flavor.
Jalapeno Gigantia Pepper: Medium heat, green pepper with a thick flesh; 3,000 SHU
Jalapeno M Pepper: Most popular of the jalapeno peppers, flavorful and zesty; 3,500-5,000 medium heat SHU.
Mammoth Dill: Ancient herb and most widely grown dill for fresh eating, flowers, and seed heads.
Parisian Gherkin Cucumber: Excellent mini or gherkin cuke with scrumptious sweet, crisp little black-spined cukes.
Pickling Cucumber: Perfect sized cukes for pickle making but also great slicers and not bitter or too seedy.
Rattlesnake Bean: Favorite Southern beauties, equally flavorful whether harvested fresh or dried.
Rio Grande Verde Tomatillo: Largest tomatillo you can grow, excellent flavored apple green tomatillos.
Rutgers Tomato: Exquisite flavor, both for slicing and cooking, originally developed for canning. Globe-shaped fruit, with thick flesh.
Serrano Chili Pepper: Pepper with medium hot heat most commonly used for cooking and eating raw; 10,000-25,000 SHU.
Sweet Banana Pepper: Longtime favorite for sweet mild flavor. High yield, large, pointed yellow waxy fruits, turn brilliant red (and sweeter) when mature. Great for pickling, jams and relishes, or fresh from the garden!
Sweet Italian Basil: Traditional Italian favorite, very popular and versatile, savor either fresh or dried.