Picklers, Canners, & Salsa Seeds Kit | 20 Varieties, 500+ Seeds, Non-GMO, Packed for 2021
Save an EXTRA $5.00 on this kit! Enter code GardenSeeds5 at checkout.
This super seed kit takes the guesswork out of garden planning and fills your garden with high-yield produce from Spring through Fall.
Our early grower and chef's favorite kit, Picklers, Canners & Salsa Seeds Collection, includes 20 different varieties of seeds with treasured heirlooms and sought-after hardy hybrids. The full packet will grow over 1300 pounds of fresh produce, more than enough to feed your family all summer, put up for the winter, and share with your neighbors.
Picklers, Canners & Salsa Veggie Garden Seed Collection includes:
- Premium seeds. Guaranteed non-GMO, open pollinated seeds (except for a few hybrid varieties), and tested for germination success.
- Contains 20 varieties including ace 55 tomato, cayenne pepper, coriander, jalapeño pepper, dill and pickling cucumbers, tomatillo, serrano chili peppers, sweet Italian basil (approximately 25 seeds of each variety).
- USA grown and hand-packed. Includes several heirloom seed varieties, suitable for all U.S. Climate Zones.
- Resealable, waterproof. Seeds are in an outer seed vault resealable bag with each variety in its own bag (with instructions). Store for up to 7 years.
- Works in all gardens. Indoor, greenhouse, small space containers, hydroponic, AeroGardens, early seed starting or large in-ground garden plots.
- Season long production. Enough to feed the family fresh produce all summer and preserve some for winter.
- Pollinator friendly seeds. Also Includes marigold seeds, a natural deer and rabbit repellent.
- Digital Gardening Guide. Includes access to our exclusive Clovers Garden digital Gardening Guides with everything you need to know to successfully plant your vegetable garden
- Clovers Garden 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
For three generations, Clovers Garden has served gardeners and we’re happy to continue that tradition today with gardening products designed for the home grower.