Tomatoes & Peppers Seeds Kit – 19 Varieties, Non-GMO, Packed for 2021
Whether you’re just starting out or an experienced gardener, Clovers Garden is here to help you grow your best garden. We’ve created a collection of seed kits perfect for every sized garden with plenty to grow, store, and share.
Our early grower and chef's favorite kit, Tomatoes & Peppers Seeds Collection, includes 19 different varieties of seeds with treasured heirlooms and sought-after hardy hybrids. The full packet will grow over 2700 pounds of fresh produce, more than enough to feed your family all summer, put up for the winter, and share with your neighbors.
We’ve chosen only the finest,100% non-GMO, quality seeds in combinations that include traditional gardener favorites for flavor, yield, and performance. Tested for germination success and always fresh for planting season. Ready to grow on your schedule, suitable for all US Climate zones and perfect for indoor, greenhouse, hydroponic, or direct-to-ground or container planting.
You’ll also get access to our exclusive Clovers Garden digital Gardening Guide with everything you need to know to successfully plant your home or survival vegetable garden.
For three generations, Clovers Garden has served gardeners and we’re happy to continue that tradition today with gardening products designed for the home grower. We’re gardening right beside you and are here to answer any questions.
This Collection includes:
- Premium seeds, guaranteed non-GMO. Open pollinated seeds (except for a few hybrid varieties), and tested for germination success.
- Contains 19 varieties including big beef hybrid tomato, black krim, burpee big boy tomato, cherokee purple, golden jubilee tomato, super sweet 100 tomato, cayenne long slim pepper, California wonder pepper, jalapeño m pepper, and serrano chili pepper.
- USA grown and hand-packed. Includes several heirloom seed varieties, suitable for all U.S. Climate Zones.
- Resealable waterproof seed vault bag with individual resealable bags. Store for up to 7 years.
- Works in all gardens: indoor, greenhouse, small space containers, hydroponic, AeroGardens, early seed starting or large in-ground garden plots.
- Pollinator friendly seeds. Also Includes marigold seeds, a natural deer and rabbit repellent.
- Access to exclusive Clovers Garden digital Gardening Guide with everything you need to know to successfully plant your vegetable garden
- Clovers Garden 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
Other Collections Available Here: Veggie Garden Favorites; Herbs & Leafy Greens; Picklers, Canners & Salsa
This Collection includes approximately 25 seeds of each variety (in resealable bags):
Big Beef Hybrid Tomato: Has it all: large size, bears early fruit, delicious flavor and highly disease-resistant
Black Krim Tomato: Extremely rich in flavor with a slight saltiness: unbeatable old-fashioned true tomato flavor.
Brandywine Tomato: Amish heirloom beefsteak tomato with a fabulous taste and late-season producer.
Burpee Big Boy Tomato: America’s favorite hybrid tomato for its large fruit, great taste, and thick meaty flesh. Great slicer or canner.
California Wonder Pepper: Largest heirloom pepper with mild and pleasant flavor. Ripens to red.
Cayenne Long Slim Pepper: One of the best-known hot chili peppers with a 30,000-50,000 SHU rating.
Cherokee Purple Tomato: Heirloom large, beefsteak-type tomato with purple-pink fruit and extra sweet, meaty flesh.
Crackerjack Mix Marigolds: Natural deer and rabbit repellent, super easy to grow, perfect for cut flowers and floral arrangements.
Golden Jubilee Tomato: Old standard tomato with mild sweet flavor, low acidity, and high Vitamin C content.
Homestead 24 Tomato: Improved Homestead variety that produces meaty, firm, and consistently uniform fruit.
Hungarian Hot Yellow Wax Pepper: Medium hot pepper with distinctive, pungent flavor; 5,000-10,000 SHU.
Jalapeno Gigantia Pepper: Medium heat, green pepper with a thick flesh; 3,000 SHU
Jalapeno M Pepper: Most popular of the jalapeno peppers, flavorful and zesty; 3,500-5,000 medium heat SHU.
Mortgage Lifter Tomato: Huge heirloom beefsteak that puts out heavy yields of low-acid, deep pink fruits.
Ponderosa Tomato: Classic old commercial heirloom with very mild flavored and low acidic fruit.
Rutgers Tomato: Exquisite flavor, both for slicing and cooking, originally developed for canning. Globe-shaped fruit, with thick flesh.
Serrano Chili Pepper: Pepper with medium hot heat most commonly used for cooking and eating raw; 10,000-25,000 SHU.
Super Sweet 100 Tomato: Classic, sweet, red cherry tomato with a higher Vitamin C content than any other tomato.
Sweet Banana Pepper: Longtime favorite for sweet mild flavor. High yield, large, pointed yellow waxy fruits, turn brilliant red (and sweeter) when mature.