Tumbling Tom Red Tomato Plants | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Cherry, Made for Containers
The Tumbling Tom Red Tomato plant was bred specifically to grow in hanging baskets, tall containers, window boxes, and upside down tomato planters. The branches on this lovely vine, trail of clusters of small, bright-red cherry tomatoes with strong stems able to support the hanging weight of the vines as they fill with fruit. Not only are they easy to grow, but they have a sweet and juicy flavor that will keep you coming back for more. This is the perfect tomato for the gardener short on space or urban balcony gardeners and their eye appeal makes them an edible ornament for your patio or garden area.
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium tomato plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization, benefits from caging or staking.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed