Blanket Flower "Arizona Sun" (Gaillardia) | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Hardy Flowering Perennial, Pollinator Favorite
This brightly colored, flowering perennial is a cottage and French garden favorite. This variety or Gaillardia, Arizona Sun, has lovely yellow-orange-pink variegated petals with a large, dark seedhead. Truly stunning in any garden and a gorgeous, long-lasting cut flower with sturdy stems. Blanket Flower blooms all summer and will attract bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds. Plant grows in a compact mound that gets to about 24” wide and tall and makes a great addition to foundation plantings and smaller gardens.
Blanket Flower plants prefer full sun to partial shade; well-drained, loamy soil; and will bloom from mid-summer to first frost. Deadheading encourages more flower growth. This plant is a hardy perennial in zones 3 and warmer. If planting in containers, roots must be protected from freezing temperatures.
Clovers Garden Blanket Flower (Gaillardia spp.) Perennial Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering perennial plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – plants are raised without these chemicals to protect pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly package designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – best for foundation planting and large gardens with room to spread. Grows as a perennial in Zones 3 and warmer.
- Growing Requirements – Prefers full sun but will tolerate partial shade, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining, neutral soil. For extended blooming, snip off deadheads after blossoms. In the fall, trim plant back to 2” above ground
- Season long blossoms – plant will flower from mid-summer to first freeze and makes for long-lasting cut bouquets.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed