Mild Jalapeno M Pepper | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Mild Heat
The Jalapeno M Mild Jalapeño Pepper plant is a mild variety of the jalapeño pepper developed at Texas A&M University in the early 2000s. If you love the flavor of a delicious Jalapeno but cannot handle the heat, this is the pepper for you. The fruits are large, measuring a whopping 3 inches or more, with a thick dark green flesh and less heat than the traditional Jalapenos (only 1000 to 1500 Scoville rating). If you remove the seeds, they’re even milder. Perfect for salsa, chili sauces, dips, and relishes but also delicious stuffed, baked, preserved, or served fresh on pizzas and sandwiches. This pepper puts out an abundant crop of 40 to 60 fruits per plant!
Clovers Garden Tam Mild Jalapeno Pepper Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – big, healthy, ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster and more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – we partner with a long-term growing partner and control the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – peppers need full sun, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining soil. Larger plants benefit from caging or staking.
- Season long harvest – this variety produces peppers all season long. Like all pepper varieties, they can be harvested at all stages and only get hotter as they go from green to orange to red.
- Handle with care! Every part of this plant is hot, wear gloves when handling and avoid touching the eyes or nose.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Peppers prefer full sun, rich and organic soil, and should be planted 18” to 24” apart. These pepper plants adapt well to container planting but avoid overcrowding. Expect to begin harvesting 67 to 73 days from planting and regular harvesting will encourage additional crop growth till the fall season.