Better Boy Tomato Plants | Two Live Garden Plants | Indeterminate, World Record Holder!
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Pre-orders are now open!
Order your garden plants today so you're ready to grow when spring arrives! We'll begin shipping plants in late March/early April depending on the weather and your gardening zone. We'll send you a notice when your order ships.
This great performer holds a Guinness World record for highest yielding tomato plant! Better Boy puts out big hybrid-quality yields of succulent, juicy and meaty tomatoes. Great slicers or canners.
Clovers Garden Better Boy Tomato Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium tomato plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Season long harvest – this indeterminate variety produces tomatoes until frost.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Growing Requirements of Better Boy Tomato Plants:
Light: Full Sun
Growth: Benefits from caging or staking
Matures: 70 -75 days after planting
Fruit Size: Average, 16 oz, round, globe
Size: 5’ to 8’ large plant
Resistant to: verticillium wilt (V), fusarium wilt (F), and nematodes (N).