Brandywine Pink Tomato Plants | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Amish Heirloom
An heirloom Amish tomato originating in the 1880's, this large spreading viney tomato produces fruit all season long. Tomatoes are huge, kidney shaped with pinkish meaty flesh. Perfect in every summer dish and for canning.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium tomato plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization, benefits from caging or staking.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed