Mountain Pride Tomato | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Determinate, Disease Resistant, Great Canner
Pre-orders are now open!
Shipping starts in early April, weather permitting.
We will send you a notification before shipping.
Mountain Pride is a bush variety, disease-resistant plant that grows up to four-feet tall. It produces a deep red, roundish fruit of around 8- to 10-ounces with juicy flavor perfect for serving fresh or cooking into sauce. This is a determinate tomato plant which means they stop growing when fruit sets on the terminal or top bud and ripen all their crop at or near the same time (usually over a 2 week period). So if you want to get your canning done in one batch, this is the tomato for you!
Clovers Garden Mountain Pride Tomato Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium tomato plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Season long harvest – this determinate variety produces tomatoes all at once so you can get your canning and sauces done in a few batches.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization, benefits from caging or staking.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Type: Determinate, Classic Globe
Light: Full sun
Water: Prefers consistently moist soil
Soil: Slightly acidic
Resistant to cracking & diseases
Plant at least 24” apart to allow for plant’s bushy shape. These tomatoes require full sun and adequate watering for the season and may require a limited amount of caging or staking for support, but do not prune as it severely reduces the crop.