Pink Girl Tomato | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Indeterminate, Crack & Disease Resistant
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Beautiful pearly pink color, excellent for cooking with or serving fresh with salads and meals. Pink Girl produces large juicy tomatoes up to 8 ounces big with a lower acid content than most red tomatoes.
Clovers Garden Pink Girl Tomato Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium tomato plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Season long harvest – this indeterminate variety produces tomatoes until frost.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization, benefits from caging or staking.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Type: Indeterminate, Classic Globe
Light: Full sun
Water: Prefers consistently moist soil
Soil: Slightly acidic
Disease- and crack-resistant