Sweet 100 Tomato Plants | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Cherry, Indeterminate, Huge Yields
A true workhorse in the cherry tomato family, this easy-to-grow plant produces tomatoes by the hundreds! Commonly referred to as "vine candy" due to their sugary sweet flavor, these tomatoes grow abundantly on huge plants that reach up to 10-feet tall! Delicious right off the vine but also great for cooking and freezing.
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium tomato plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Season long harvest – this indeterminate variety produces tomatoes until frost.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization, benefits from caging or staking.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Type: Indeterminate, Cherry
Light: Full sun
Water: Prefers consistently moist soil
Soil: Slightly acidic