Caspian Pink Tomato Plants | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Heirloom, Beefsteak, Indeterminate
Pre-orders are now open
Order your garden plants today so you're ready to grow when spring arrives! We'll begin shipping plants in late March/early April depending on the weather and your gardening zone. We'll send you a notice when your order ships.
Queen of the Pinks
Often called the Queen of the Pinks, this heirloom, beefsteak-type tomato produces globe-shaped fruits as large as one pound. This early-maturing variety is an indeterminate and will produce tomatoes until the first freeze. Because the fruits grow flatter, this tomato is great for slicing as each slice is generally the same shape. Delicious, meaty, and hearty grower.
What You Get with a Clovers Garden Tomato Plant:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium tomato plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Indeterminate, heirloom, beefsteak variety.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization, benefits from caging or staking.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Tomato Plant Growing Requirements:
Light: Full Sun
Growth: Benefits from caging or staking
Matures: 80 days after planting
Fruit Size: Average, 12 ounces
Size: 8' to 10' plant