Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Bee Favorite, Perennial in Zones 4 to 9
Lemon Balm is a member of the mint family and grows best in cool weather. The bright-green leaves are lemon-mint scented and are perfect for teas, infusions, fruit salads, and desserts. The plant blooms in tiny white blossoms which make a lovely cut bouquet addition. This lovely cottage garden must-have is a bee favorite and makes the perfect companion plant for your garden and fruit trees.
Each plant will grow to about 2’ tall with branching stems and aggressive growth habit. Just keep branches trimmed back to control the spread. Plant is perennial in Zones 4 to 9. Deer and rabbits will avoid this plant!
Clovers Garden Lemon Balm Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium herb plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Grows as a perennial in Zones 4 to 9.
- Container-friendly – herbs do well in pots, planters, and window boxes and their lovely foliage make them a great filler plant with blooming annuals.
- Season long harvest – most herb plants can be harvested all season, just snip off what you need and the plant will keep growing.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- Third Generation, Family-Owned Small Business -- we’ve been helping gardeners since 1957 with established greenhouses right here in the Midwest.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed