Everbearing Sweet Strawberry | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Cold & Disease Tolerant
This popular strawberry plant was developed in Arkansas and is hardy and cold-tolerant, making it suitable for zones 4-8. This variety also has a high disease resistance self-pollinator, ripens in early summer, and continues to fruit until first frost. The big, delicious strawberries are a deep red color, very sweet with excellent flavor. An excellent choice fresh eating, canning, jam or jelly, and freezes well for wintertime smoothies.
Clovers Garden Everbearing Sweet Strawberries:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium strawberry plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – protect with covering of straw in after hard frost. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- Third Generation, Family-Owned Small Business -- we’ve been helping gardeners since 1957 with established greenhouses right here in the Midwest.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
This plant does produce a high amount of runners (roots that becomee clone plants), however during the first growing year it’s best to remove all but 2-3 runners from each plant. This will maximize the size and quality of the strawberries and help the plants root more effectively. In subsequent years, routine maintenance of the plant and its runners is needed to keep the plants in their spaces. Plant in a full sun location in the garden or in raised beds in loamy rich, well-draining soil. Cover plants with mulch or straw in the late fall to protect the plants from winter cold.