Habanero Hot Peppers | Two Live Veggie Garden Plants | Non-GMO, 275K SHU, Citrusy Flavor
The super-flavor hot pepper everyone asks for!
This traditional hot pepper is a must-have for summer. The 2" ball-shaped peppers will turn from green to yellow to orange-red (and only get hotter as they ripen). Topping the Scoville chart at 100k to 350K, this heirloom favorite is packed with smoky, citrusy flavor and floral aroma. And, of course, bumps up the heat index to HOT! Easy to grow, great producer, and delicious grilled, roasted, or fresh!
Clovers Garden Hot Habanero Pepper Plants:
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – peppers need full sun, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining soil. Larger plants benefit from caging or staking.
- Season long harvest – this variety produces peppers well all season. Like all pepper varieties they can be harvested at all stages and only get hotter as they go from green to orange to red.
- Handle with care! Every part of this plant is hot, wear gloves when handling and avoid touching the eyes or nose.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed