Catmint (Nepeta) Plants | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Hardy Flowering Perennial Herb, Pollinator Favorite
This versatile, aromatic plant features lovely silvery-green foliage with gorgeous blue-violet blossoms that pollinators LOVE. A low-maintenance plant with compact, bushy growth, Catmint prefers full sun but can tolerate shade. Can grow in most moisture conditions but does not prefer overly wet soils. Blooms from mid-summer through first frost and can be used in sachets, herbal teas, and as a mosquito repellent. A hardy perennial in zones 4 and warmer, this plant will spread and benefits from regular pruning. Plant with Purple Coneflower, Black-Eyed Susans, Russian Sage for a lovely garden that will fill your home with bouquets all season long.
Clovers Garden Catmint Perennial Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering perennial plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – plants are raised without these chemicals to protect pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start.
- Deer Resistant & Mosquito Repellent – this plant has a minty scent which deer, rabbits, and biting insects will avoid. Tiny flowers also attract honeybees and other pollinators.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly package designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – best for foundation planting and large gardens with room to spread. Grows as a perennial in Zones 3 and warmer.
- Growing Requirements – Prefers full sun but will tolerate partial shade, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining, neutral soil. For extended blooming, snip off deadheads after blossoms. In the fall, trim plant back to 2” above ground
- Season long blossoms – plant will flower from mid-summer to first freeze and makes for long-lasting cut bouquets.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed