Thai Gong Bao Dragon Hot Pepper Plants | Two Live Plants | High Yield, Edible Ornamental
Pre-orders are now open!
Shipping starts in early April, weather permitting.
We will send you a notification before shipping.
The Thai Gong Bao Pepper is a mass producer of hot, hot peppers (50K to 100K on the Scoville Scale). Lovely as an accent in your garden, this plant grows in a bush-like shape with prolific yield -- up to 200 fruits per plant! Outstanding nutty flavor with the heat needed to spice up Thai and Asian dishes. Delicious fresh, roasted, fried, or dried.
Clovers Garden Thai Gong Bao Dragon Pepper Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – We work with a long-term growing partner and control the entire process from seed to your doorstep
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – peppers need full sun, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining soil. Larger plants benefit from caging or staking.
- Season long harvest – this variety produces peppers well all season. Like all pepper varieties they can be harvested at all stages and only get hotter as they go from green to orange to red.
- Handle with care! Every part of this plant is hot, wear gloves when handling and avoid touching the eyes or nose.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed