Super Chili Hot Pepper Plants | Two Live Veggie Garden Plants | Non-GMO, 40K SHU
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This lovely plant puts out fiery HOT peppers and does double duty as a gorgeous ornamental plant filled with dozens and dozens of bright, colorful peppers. Perfect when cooking spicy cuisine, chili, stews, or, of course, a must-have for salsa. Also good dried in a ristra.
Clovers Garden Super Chili Pepper Plants:
Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – We work with a long-term growing partner and control the entire process from seed to your doorstep
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – peppers need full sun, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining soil. Larger plants benefit from caging or staking.
- Season long harvest – this variety produces peppers well all season. Like all pepper varieties they can be harvested at all stages and only get hotter as they go from green to orange to red.
- Handle with care! Every part of this plant is hot, wear gloves when handling and avoid touching the eyes or nose.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Grow some heat in your garden this summer!