Carolina Reaper Hot Pepper Plants | Two Live Veggie Garden Plants | Non-GMO, World's Hottest Pepper!
Pre-orders are now open!
Shipping starts in early April, weather permitting.
We will send you a notification before shipping.
Imagine the fire this will bring to your next BBQ!
Bring the heat this summer with these scorching hot, hot, hot peppers. Ranked by Guinness World Records as the world's hottest pepper, the Carolina Reaper lives up to its name! Putting out tiny, burning, little balls of red-hot fire, these peppers top the Scoville Scale at 2.2 Million Units.
Order early as this hard-to-find pepper sells out quickly!
- Two Large, Live plants – big, healthy, ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster and more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – we partner with a long-term growing partner and control the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – peppers need full sun, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining soil. Larger plants benefit from caging or staking.
- Season long harvest – this variety produces peppers all season long. Like all pepper varieties, they can be harvested at all stages and only get hotter as they go from green to orange to red.
- Handle with care! Every part of this plant is hot, wear gloves when handling and avoid touching the eyes or nose.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Grow some heat in your garden this summer!
Carolina Reaper (Capsicum chinense) is an unbelievably hot pepper variety developed by a grower in South Carolina. Carolina Reapers are a chile pepper plant variety that was created by crossing a Pakistani Naga with a Red Habanero type from St. Vincents Island in the West Indies. It is also called HP22B pepper It looks similar to the Trinidad Scorpion, but the pepper's flesh is bumpier. It has been Scoville tested up to 2.2 million units with an average heat level of over 1,400,000. These chile plants grow slowly in the beginning like Nagas but in a humid climate they are very productive.