Ghost Bhut Jolokia Pepper | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, High Yield, 1M+ SHU
Gardener favorite for yield, flavor, and heat.
One of HOT pepper gardening’s preferred plants – these gorgeous, great-producing pepper plants are easy-to-grow. Four times hotter than a Habaneros, world-famous Ghost peppers are hotter-than-hot with a fruity, smoky flavor. Perfect in salsa, chili, stew, soup, and other spicy dishes. This is a Gardener favorite for yield, flavor, and heat. and it sells out every year!
Clovers Garden Ghost Pepper Plants:
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – peppers need full sun, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining soil. Larger plants benefit from caging or staking.
- Season long harvest – this variety produces peppers well all season. Like all pepper varieties they can be harvested at all stages and only get hotter as they go from green to orange to red.
- Handle with care! Every part of this plant is hot, wear gloves when handling and avoid touching the eyes or nose.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
These must-have hot peppers will spice up your garden and heat up your next BBQ.