Butterfly Milkweed (Asclepias Tuberosa) | Two Live Perennial Plants | Non-GMO, Monarch Favorite, Super Hardy
Asclepias Tuberosa (also called Butterfly Milkweed or Butterfly Weed) is truly every gardener’s favorite perennial plant. Tall, upright stems bursting in gorgeous tangerine-orange blossoms that attract pollinators including Monarchs! Super hardy and easy to grow, this plant will fill your garden with beautiful blooms, bees, butterflies, and birds for years to come. The green seed pods add interest fall through winter and can be saved for dried arrangements.
Asclepias grows to about 24” high, 24” wide, and will spread each year. Blooms open nearly all summer long and sturdy stems provide lovely green foliage in the garden. This plant prefers full sun and even thrives in hot, dry gardens; is perennial in Zones 3 to 9; and can tolerate nearly any soil condition including seaside salty locations!
Clovers Garden Asclepias Tuberosa Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering perennial plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – plants are raised without these chemicals to protect pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Monarch Must-Have & Pollinator Favorite – this plant is one of the few plants that Monarch Butterflies will lay eggs on! Plant support caterpillars as they grow into butterflies and nectar supports butterflies as they make their long journey.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Perennial in Zones 3 through 9 – with proper care, plants will come back year after year and get bigger, fuller, and more spread out with each season. This is a true legacy garden plant!
- Season long harvest – have fresh cut bouquets all summer, the more you cut, the more these plants will blossoms.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- Third Generation, Family-Owned Small Business – we’ve been helping gardeners since 1957 with established greenhouses right here in the Midwest.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed