Ajuga Burgundy Glow (Bugleweed) | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Shade-Tolerant, Pollinator Favorite
Ajuga Burgundy Glow (also known as Bugleweed) grows in a dense green- and purple-leafed carpet with spikes of clusters of purplish-blue, tubular flowers. These spikes can grow as tall as 14” and the plant puts out blooms all summer long. This perennial plant is technically part of the mint family with a low, mounding growth habit of purple-green leaves. As with all other mint-family plants, this plant will send out overground runners which produce rosette-like leaves that will take root if not removed or transplanted. This plant does well in medium-moisture, well drained soils and shady environments but can also tolerate more sunny locations and drier soils. Plant with taller plants for sun protection.
Clovers Garden Ajuga Burgundy Glow (Bugleweed) Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering perennial plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – plants are raised without these chemicals to protect pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Pollinator Favorite – bees and butterflies will flock to these lovely blossoms and help pollinate your veggies and fruit trees.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
Perennial in Zones 3 through 9 – with proper care, plants will come back year after year and get bigger, fuller, and more spread out with each season. This is a true legacy garden plant!
Season long harvest – have fresh cut bouquets all summer, the more you cut, the more these plants will blossoms.
Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- Third Generation, Family-Owned Small Business – we’ve been helping gardeners since 1957 with established greenhouses right here in the Midwest.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed