Mr. Stripey Tomato | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Heirloom, Beefsteak, Low Acid
Pre-orders are now open
Order your garden plants today so you're ready to grow when spring arrives! We'll begin shipping plants in late March/early April depending on the weather and your gardening zone. We'll send you a notice when your order ships.
Gorgeous heirloom beefsteak-variety tomato, Mr. Stripey, is a fun addition to your garden with rich yellow undertones covered with pinkish-red striping . Pretty and luscious, this tomato has a mild, sweet-tasting flavor (due to its higher sugar content) and can grow to over 1 pound each! So beautiful when sliced as it really shows off its bi-coloring and but the mild flavor blends well in dishes such as pasta sauce. These tomatoes are also low acid.
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium tomato plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Season long harvest – this indeterminate variety produces tomatoes until frost.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization, benefits from caging or staking.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Type: Indeterminate, Heirloom
Light: Full sun
Water: Prefers consistently moist soil
Soil: Slightly acidic
Place plants 24” to 36” apart in a sunny location with well- draining soil. Staking tomatoes upright or using a wire cage will increase production in these 60” tall plants. Expect to harvest fruits in around 80 days and plants will continue to produce up until first frost.