Old German Tomato | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Heirloom, Indeterminate, Large Fruit
Pre-orders are now open Order your garden plants today so you're ready to grow when spring arrives! We'll begin shipping plants in late March/early April depending on the weather and your gardening zone. We'll send you a notice when your order ships.
This heirloom tomato was first introduced in the 1800's and is still a gardener's favorite. Old German puts out one of the largest tomatoes routinely weighing in at over 1.5 pounds. It's both delicious and beautiful with its golden orange and red coloring, producing fruit up until the first frost of the season.
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium tomato plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Season long harvest – this indeterminate variety produces tomatoes until frost.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization, benefits from caging or staking.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Type: Indeterminate, Heirloom
Light: Full sun
Water: Prefers consistently moist soil
Soil: Slightly acidic