Arugula | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Peppery Herb, Easy to Grow
Arugula is a slightly bitter, peppery, aromatic herb. Adds flavor to salads, fish or chicken, steamed veggies, and even to fresh pesto or chimichurris. Easy to grow and can be harvested all season long, just snip leaves off as needed. Plant will benefit from shade in extra hot locations but overall a hardy grower.
Clovers Garden Arugula Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium garden plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Container-friendly – does well in pots, planters, and window boxes and the lovely foliage and blossoms make nasturtium a great filler plant.
- Season long harvest – most herb plants can be harvested all season, just snip off what you need and the plant will keep growing.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- Third Generation, Family-Owned Small Business -- we’ve been helping gardeners since 1957 with established greenhouses right here in the Midwest.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed