Bird & Pollinator Native Wildflower Seed Mix & Insect House | 13,000 Seeds, Non-GMO, Non-GE, All Perennial, No Filler
This specially formulated mix of 13 native wildflowers is irresistible to songbirds, hummingbirds, bees, butterflies, and more. Designed to bloom Spring through Fall, these easy-to-grow perennials bring pollinators to your yard (so all of your gardens benefit!) and will self-propagate and spread profusely with each season. As urban sprawl and asphalt have replaced native prairies, pollinators are struggling to find food sources and this mix will give them that much-needed oasis filled with food and habitat.
Perennial Prairie Pollinator Garden Seed Mix Includes:
- 13,000 premium seeds. Highest quality, premium natural prairie flower seeds grown in the Midwest, superior germination rates, no filler or inert matter.
- 100% perennial seeds. Grows a full 250 square foot garden that will naturally self-seed and propagate profusely. One planting will last for generations.
- Beneficial Insect House with multiple chambers provides a habitat that attracts and keeps a wide range of insects and bugs in your garden to increase pollination
- Pure Live Seed Tested. Seeds are tested by independent labs with a Pure Live Seed (PLS) test to measure the purity and viability of each seed lot. High-quality, premium seeds with superior germination.
- True native seeds. Open pollinated, non-GMO, non-GE, not been treated with neonicotinoids or pesticides.
Pollinator-specific mix. Carefully chosen to provide optimum nutrition, nesting sites, and habitat to the wildlife native in your region. Designed for natural prairie flower restoration.
Fresh seeds, germination tested. Packaged for this planting season and kept in a temperature- and humidity-controlled environment.
Beautiful year-round combos. These flowers will bloom successively from spring until fall and make for lovely bouquets, dried arrangements, and interesting winter season structures. all year long.
Garden will bloom from Spring through Fall and provide habitat and interesting structure through winter. Most plants grow to 3 to 4 feet high.
Strong, hardy plants. Most plants grow to 3 to 4 feet high. With deep root structure and hardy growth, these plants also improve soil health and stability in erosion-prone areas.
Includes free planting guide and full website support for questions.
Varieties included in the Bird & Butterfly Mix:
Columbine (Aquilegia canadensis)
Common Milkweed (Asclepias syriaca)
Butterfly Weed (Asclepias tuberosa)
Partridge Pea (Chamaecrista fasciculate)
Lance-leaved Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolate)
Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea)
Sweet Joe-Pye Weed (Eutrochium purpureum)
False Sunflower (Heliopsis helianthoides)
Prairie Blazing Star (Liatris pycnostachya)
Wild Bergamot (Monarda fistulosa)
Black-Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta)
Ohio Spiderwort (Tradescania ohioensis)
Ironweed (Vernonia fasciculate)
The Bird & Pollinator mix is for serious gardeners ready to invest in a permanent planting that restores native plants to your landscape and is guaranteed to bring beauty, color, and pollinators for years and years. This is a self-sustaining, generational ecosystem which only requires some work in the first couple of years. Your grandkids, neighbors, and local pollinators will thank you!
Recommended Planting Regions: (approx. USDA Zones 4b to 6a).
North Dakota, South Dakota, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey