Poblano Chili Pepper | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Mild-Hot, Great for Drying
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
One of the most popular peppers grown in Mexico, when it's fresh, it's called a Poblano, when dried it's called a chile ancho (wide chile). Delicious fresh, roasted, smoked, or dried and used as seasoning.
What you Get with Clovers Garden Poblano Pepper Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – big, healthy, ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster and more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – we partner with a long-term growing partner and control the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – peppers need full sun, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining soil. Larger plants benefit from caging or staking.
- Season long harvest – this variety produces peppers all season long. Like all pepper varieties, they can be harvested at all stages and only get hotter as they go from green to orange to red.
- Handle with care! Every part of this plant is hot, wear gloves when handling and avoid touching the eyes or nose.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed