Creeping Lemon Thyme | Two Live Herb Plants | Non-GMO, Mosquito Repellent, Edible
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Pre-orders are now open
Order your garden plants today so you're ready to grow when spring arrives! We'll begin shipping plants in late March/early April depending on the weather and your gardening zone. We'll send you a notice when your order ships.
Creeping Lemon Thyme naturally keeps mosquitos away from all your outdoor spaces and is chemical-free solution for anyone concerned about mosquitos in their yard, around family or pets. These plants naturally repel mosquitoes, no-see-ums, and other flying insects, without DEET, chemicals, pesticides, or sticky, smelly bug spray. And are a delicious edible herb you can use all summer long!
What You'll Get with Creeping Lemon Thyme Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium herb plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Container-friendly -- grows well in dry, sunny locations and will spread rapidly. A hardy grower and great option for the “spiller” portion of deck planters or window boxes.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Season long harvest – most herb plants can be harvested all season, just snip off what you need and the plant will keep growing.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed