Lantana Camara Flowering Plants | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Mosquito Repellent Plant, Thrives in Hot & Dry Areas
This fast growing annual and pollinator favorite is a gardener’s favorite for its hardy growing habit and ability to withstand even the hottest, driest growing conditions. It’s naturally mosquito-repellent but loved by hummingbirds and butterflies. Grown as an annual in Zones 4 through 7, prefers sun to part sun, adapts to most soil types but blooms best in arid or semi arid conditions. In Zones 8 and warmer will grow as a perennial, spreads profusely, and can grow as high as 6-feet tall.
What You'll Get with Clovers Garden Mosquito Repellent Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium herb plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Container-friendly – herbs do well in pots, planters, and window boxes and their lovely foliage make them a great filler plant with blooming annuals.
- Season long harvest – this edible plant will grow all season long and can be harvested all summer, just snip off what you need and the plant will keep growing.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- Third Generation, Family-Owned Small Business -- we’ve been helping gardeners since 1957 with established greenhouses right here in the Midwest.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed