Gypsy Pepper | Two Live Pepper Plants | Non GMO, Sweet Elongated Shape, Large Fruits
An elongated sweet pepper with fruit up to 6” long. Does well in both hot and cool zones and is resistant to tobacco mosaic virus. Ripens from light green to yellow to orange to red and can be picked at all stages. Only gets sweeter and juicier as it ripens. Perfect in everything from fresh to fried to pickled.
Clovers Garden Gyspy Sweet Pepper Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – big, healthy, ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster and more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – we partner with a long-term growing partner and control the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast, Priority Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – peppers need full sun, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining soil. Larger plants benefit from caging or staking.
- Season long harvest – this variety produces peppers all season long. Like all pepper varieties, they can be harvested at all stages and only get sweeter as they go from green to orange to red.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Light: Full sun
Water: Prefers consistently moist soil
Soil: Slightly acidic