Shishito Japanese Sweet Pepper | Two Live Pepper Plants | Non GMO, Sweet Elongated Shape
Top pick for tempura and stir fries, this delicious Japanese sweet pepper puts out finger-long fruits that ripen from green to red. With thin walls and high flavor, this pepper is a must-have for grilling and searing. It’s compact growth makes it perfect for patio pots and balcony containers.
Clovers Garden Shishito Japanese Sweet Pepper Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – big, healthy, ready to grow, premium pepper plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster and more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – we partner with a long-term growing partner and control the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – peppers need full sun, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining soil. Larger plants benefit from caging or staking.
- Season long harvest – this variety produces peppers all season long. Like all pepper varieties, they can be harvested at all stages and only get sweeter as they go from green to red.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Light: Full sun
Water: Prefers consistently moist soil
Soil: Slightly acidic