Lantana Camara Flowering | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Mosquito Repellent Plant, Thrives in Hot & Dry Areas
This fast growing annual and pollinator favorite is a gardener’s favorite for its hardy growing habit and ability to withstand even the hottest, driest growing conditions. It’s naturally mosquito-repellent but loved by hummingbirds and butterflies. Grown as an annual in Zones 4 through 7, prefers sun to part sun, adapts to most soil types, tolerates dry, hot conditions. In Zones 8, Lantana is a tender perennial and in Zones 9 and warmer will grow as a perennial.
Note: after blooming, this plant produces small berries that are toxic to pets and kids. Please trim as blossoms fade.
Clovers Garden Lantana Camara Mosquito Repellent Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Container-friendly – does well in pots, planters, and window boxes.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- Third Generation, Family-Owned Small Business -- we’ve been helping gardeners since 1957 with established greenhouses right here in the Midwest.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed