Wisconsin 55 Tomato Plants | Two Live Garden Plants | Non-GMO, Heirloom, Semi-Determinate
This easy-to-grow tomato produces early and puts out large amounts of good-sized fruit right up until frost. A popular garden choice, the Wisconsin 55 Tomato is a good slicer and cans well.
Clovers Garden Wisconsin 55 Tomato Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium tomato plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Indeterminate, globe variety.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – so you can grow fresh produce that’s healthy for your family and pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start. Gets you to a faster, more productive harvest.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – works in containers; small spaces, balconies, patios or large gardens. Treat as a tender annual in Zones 9 and colder.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization, benefits from caging or staking.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Tomato Plant Growing Requirements:
Light: Full Sun
Growth: Benefits from caging or staking
Matures: 65 days after planting
Size: 8' to 10' plant
Fruit Size: Average, 12 ounces
Resistant to: blossom end rot and gray leaf spot (St).