Coral Bells (Heuchera) | Two Live Perennial Plants | Non-GMO, Compact Plant Tolerates Sun and Shade, Pollinator Favorite
Coral Bells (Heuchera) adds interest and color to your Cottage Garden with a compact, bushy leaves in deep green and wiry stems filled with tiny bell-shaped flowers. This variety, Bressingham Hybrids, is an old-fashioned styled Heuchera and the scarlet red blooms fill your garden in the early summer. Perennial in Zones 4 to 9, this plant will get to approximately 28” high (including the flower) and will spread to make a fantastic front-of-garden groundcover. A perfect choice to edging pathways, filling in rock gardens, or even planting in large containers.
A pollinator favorite, this plant also does well in all soil types and in nearly all locations from full sun to full shade. Coral Bells require moderate watering and well-drained soils. Plant is also deer resistant!
Clovers Garden Coral Bells (Heuchera) Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering perennial plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – plants are raised without these chemicals to protect pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Pollinator Favorite – hummingbirds and bees love this flower and will spend hours working on each individual tubular flower.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Perennial in Zones 4 through 9 – with proper care, plants will come back year after year and get bigger, fuller, and more spread out with each season. Can be planted in containers but roots must be protected for overwintering.
- Season long harvest – have fresh cut bouquets all summer, the more you cut, the more these plants will blossoms.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- Third Generation, Family-Owned Small Business – we’ve been helping gardeners since 1957 with established greenhouses right here in the Midwest.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed