Russian Sage | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Hardy Flowering Perennial, Pollinator Favorite, Drought Tolerant
This hardy perennial adds lovely silvery-green foliage with gorgeous blue-purple blossoms that pollinators LOVE. Easy to grow in all conditions including hot, dry spots, Russian Sage is a great addition to any garden and will bloom profusely from mid-summer to first freeze. A hardy perennial in zones 4 and warmer, this plant gets quite large (up to 4' wide and tall) and will spread. Plant with Purple Coneflower, Black-Eyed Susans, and other prairie wildflowers for a stunning garden that will fill your home with bouquets all season long.
Note: this plant is not actually an herbal sage and is not edible! Leaves can be dried and used in potpourri or sachets.
Clovers Garden Russian Sage (Perovskia atriplicifolia): Perennial Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering perennial plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – plants are raised without these chemicals to protect pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start.
- Pollinator Favorite – bumblebees and honey bees love this plant. The tall purple flower spikes will be filled with buzzing by mid-summer!
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly package designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – best for foundation planting and large gardens with room to spread. Grows as a perennial in Zones 3 and warmer.
- Growing Requirements – Prefers full sun but will tolerate partial shade, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining, neutral soil. For extended blooming, snip off deadheads after blossoms. In the fall, trim plant back to 2” above ground
- Season long blossoms – plant will flower from mid-summer to first freeze and makes for long-lasting cut bouquets.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed