Salvia | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Hardy Flowering Perennial, Hummingbird Favorite
Salvia (Meadow Sage) plants are known for their tall spikes of flowers that bloom all summer long and are a hummingbird favorite. This variety puts out gorgeous pinkish-purple blossoms that grow to be between 18-36 inches tall. The plant will spread up to 24 inches wide and only gets bigger with each year. A great addition to cutting gardens, pollinators love this plant.
Plant in containers or in foundations, Salvia prefers full sun and rich, organic, well-drained soil. Let soils dry out slightly between waterings and deadhead frequently to encourage more blossoms. Hardy in zones 5 and warmer.
Clovers Garden Salvia Perennial Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering perennial plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – plants are raised without these chemicals to protect pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start.
Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly package designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – best for foundation planting and large gardens with room to spread. Grows as a perennial in Zones 3 and warmer.
- Growing Requirements – Prefers full sun but will tolerate partial shade, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining, neutral soil. For extended blooming, snip off deadheads after blossoms. In the fall, trim plant back to 2” above ground
- Season long blossoms – plant will flower from mid-summer to first freeze and makes for long-lasting cut bouquets.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed