Yarrow "Summer Pastels" (Achillea) Plants | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Hardy Flowering Perennial, Pollinator Favorite
Yarrow plants are known for their feathery foliage and flat-topped clusters of flowers that bloom in a variety of colors, including yellow, pink, red, and white. They typically grow to 36” tall and can spread up to 24” wide. They attract pollinators such as butterflies and bees and make a fantastic cut flower which dry easily for fall arrangements.
Plant prefers full sun but can tolerate partial shade. Yarrow is easy to grow and will do well in all soil conditions include dry spots. Deadheading is recommending to promote blossom growth. Hardy perennial is zones 3 and warmer.
Clovers Garden Yarrow (Achillea) Perennial Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering perennial plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – plants are raised without these chemicals to protect pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly package designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – best for foundation planting and large gardens with room to spread. Grows as a perennial in Zones 3 and warmer.
- Growing Requirements – Prefers full sun but will tolerate partial shade, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining, neutral soil. For extended blooming, snip off deadheads after blossoms. In the fall, trim plant back to 2” above ground
- Season long blossoms – plant will flower from mid-summer to first freeze and makes for long-lasting cut bouquets.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed