Purple Coneflower (Echinacea Purpurea) Plants | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Hardy Flowering Perennial, Pollinator Favorite
Traditional Cottage and English Garden favorite, this hardy perennial adds a prairie wildflower touch to every garden. The flower grows in a cone-shaped manner with large seed center and purple, daisy-like petals. Easy to grow in nearly all conditions, Purple Coneflower is a pollinator favorite and works well in a cutting garden. The flowers dry easily for herbal teas, infusions, or sachets. Plant will bloom from mid-summer to late fall and pairs well with Black-Eyed Susans, Coreopsis, and Blanket Flowers in foundation plantings. Will spread and fill in quickly.
These hardy perennials are easy to grow and maintain, making them perfect for both novice and experienced gardeners.
Clovers Garden Purple Coneflower Perennial Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering perennial plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – plants are raised without these chemicals to protect pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – plants handle transplanting more successfully and grow stronger right from the start.
- Deer Resistant & Pollinator Favorite – birds, especially goldfinch, love the seeds of coneflower and bees and butterflies will visit all summer long.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your fresh plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly package designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Plant in any US Zone – best for foundation planting and large gardens with room to spread. Grows as a perennial in Zones 3 and warmer.
- Growing Requirements – Prefers full sun but will tolerate partial shade, average watering and fertilization, and well-draining, neutral soil. For extended blooming, snip off deadheads after blossoms. In the fall, trim plant back to 2” above ground
- Season long blossoms – plant will flower from mid-summer to first freeze and makes for long-lasting cut bouquets.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed