Buddleia Nanho Blue (Butterfly Bush) | Two Live Plants | Non-GMO, Large Flowering Shrub, Cottage Garden Must-Have, Pollinator Favorite
Commonly called Butterfly Bush, Buddleia Nanho Blue, is flowering deciduous shrub loved by butterflies and hummingbirds. Perennial in Zones 5 to 9, this plant flowers late in spring and will produce blossoms through the first hard frost. Each flower is large with thousands of small purplish-blue flowers that grow in a lilac-shaped bloom. Branches are covered in willowy gray-green foliage and abundant blossoms that gracefully arch over shorter plants making Buddleia a fantastic choice for perennial gardens.
Butterfly Bush prefers full sun and well-drained, loose soil. This plant will not do well in clay soils that are routinely damp. Buddleia grows quickly, can get as large as 5’ tall and benefits from regular pruning to control its shape and size. Flowers make fragrant and lovely cut flower arrangements and the more you snip it, the more it will blossom!
Clovers Garden Buddleia Nanho Blue (Butterfly Bush) Plants:
- Two Large, Live plants – ready to grow, premium flowering perennial plants, 4” to 8” tall plants, in 4” pots.
- Non-GMO, No Neonicotinoids – plants are raised without these chemicals to protect pollinators.
- 10x Root Development – robust plants with healthy roots that handle transplanting better and grow stronger right from the start.
- Grown in the Midwest – all plants are grown in the USA and we manage the entire process from seed to your doorstep.
- Monarch & Pollinator Favorite – this plant is called Butterfly Bush for a reason! You will be amazed by the variety of butterflies it attracts as well as hummingbirds and bees.
- Fast Shipping and Careful Packaging – your plants arrive quickly in our exclusive, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box designed to protect your plants and the planet.
- Perennial in Zones 5 through 9 – with proper care, plants will come back year after year and get bigger, fuller, and more spread out with each season. This is a true legacy garden plant!
- Season long harvest – have fresh cut bouquets all summer, the more you cut, the more these plants will blossom.
- Growing Requirements – requires full sun, average water and fertilization.
- Quick Start Planting Guide – created just for our customers, this copyrighted guide walks you through every gardening step from unboxing to planting.
- Third Generation, Family-Owned Small Business – we’ve been helping gardeners since 1957 with established greenhouses right here in the Midwest.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed